Mango Cheesecake (No-Bake,Eggless)

By: Prasanna| Published: 9:59:00 AM
Here's my Birthday again!!!  Yaay.....Happy Birthday to me!! :)
This is one of the times in the year where I always wish that I was close to my family and near my loved ones :(
My childhood b-day celebration is the fondest memory ever!! :)
On my birthday,every year my mom used to wake me up with a birthday song on our stereo and with a peck on my cheeks :)
My grandparents used to come and stay with us and we used to have nice time as my b-day always was during school holidays :)
I used to take out my favorite doll from the showcase and I used to have a special photo session with her ...me posing n all :D
My entire family used to gather for luncheon and all cousins,aunties n uncles used to meet...that was a gr8 time indeed!!
Well, I miss those days...wish there was a time machine and i could just sit and go back to that time of my life  :(
OK...I need to stop as I am obviously running high on emotions!!
Let me grab a sip of water.........
Now, getting back to my present day...I prepared 2 dishes for my b-day and both with my loved ingredient and i.e any guesses????.....its  Mango!!
I made a Mango Cheesecake...No-Bake and Egg less and Mango Ice Cream :)



No Bake, Eggless, Mango CheeseCake




Ingredients:

For the Base Layer:

  • 75 gm Unsalted Butter
  • 210 gm Digestive Biscuits

For the Cheese Layer:
  • 250gm Cream Cheese (you can use any brand of your choice)
  • 170gm Cream
  • 2 Tbsp Sugar
  • 3/4th Cup Mango Puree

For Thickening:
  • 1 Tbsp Gelatin
  • 6 Tbsp Hot water
 
 For the Top Layer:
  •  1 Cup Mango Puree
  • 1/4 Cup Cream
 Additional:
  • 8" Spring Form  Pan
  • 6- Mango Cubes
  • 8 Blanched Almonds ,sliced

No Bake, Eggless, Mango CheeseCake



 Method:
  • In a Ziploc bag, add digestive biscuits and crush them to smooth powder. You can optionally do this in a mixer grinder too.
  • In a pan, add butter and let it melt. Don't let it boil.
  • Add the biscuit powder to it and mix well. 
  • In the spring form pan, spread this mixture evenly and press properly so that its firm and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
  • Meanwhile prepare the cheese layer. Here mix cream cheese, cream and sugar. Beat at high speed for 10 mins or till the mixture is smooth.
  • In a cup add 1 tbsp gelatin and 6 tbsp hot water and mix well.
  • Take 1 & 3/4 cup Mango Puree and to this add the gelatin. Mix well.
  • Now take 3/4 portion out of this mango mixture and add to cheese mixture.
  • Beat it again at high speed for 5 mins.
  • Pour the cheese mixture over the biscuit layer and place again in refrigerator for another hour to set.
  • Meanwhile, to the remaining mango mixture add cream and mix well. Optionally you can add sugar but i didn't,as the puree itself was too sweet for me.
  • Pour this mango mixture over the cheese layer and keep it refrigerated for another hour or till its set.
  • Garnish with Almonds and Mango cubes.
  • Enjoy!!! :)






 Tips:
  • You can use agar-agar instead of gelatin. You can get it in any store easily.
  • Always remember that proportion of biscuits to that of butter should be 3:1. If you don't go by this proportion then chances are there that your biscuit layer will be too hard to cut.
Enjoy Eating!! :)

Hi, I'm Prasanna!

I will be the first one to admit that I am an accidental food blogger. I love trying out new recipes and giving them a twist of my own. Hope you enjoy trying out the recipes ... do leave me your valuable feedback 😊

Don't miss out!

Get New Posts straight to your inbox!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.

    Comments